Our customers can benefit from:
•Integrated solutions to satisfy your door-to-door temperature-controlled supply chain requirements.
•Access to all carriers and special Reefer equipment.
•Qualified team to handle perishables.
Fruits and vegetables should be attractive, fresh, nutritive and with a good appearance and presentation. Besides these characteristics, their consumption should not put health at risk. The consumer has no way to detect the presence of dangerous substances on food and he/she depends entirely on the seriousness and responsibility of all the members of the production and distribution chain. Necessarily, he/she has to trust them, in addition to the usual precautions of washing, peeling and/or cooking the product before consuming it. However, this trust is very volatile and any suspicion about safety has a tremendous impact at consumer level.
The basic principles of total quality:
· The consumer is always first.
· Each operation is part of a process.
· Quality improvement never ends.
· Quality is made, not controlled.
· Prevention of quality problems is made through planning.
· The desired product should be obtained at the desired moment.